Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Im trying to connect my cable box with an hdmi converter to

Customer Question

Customer: Hi im trying to connect my cable box with an hdmi converter to the panasonic th-50phd7. I was successful in the connection but the picture is blue. Do you know how i would go about fixing it?thank you kim
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i used the the hdmi to component converter to connect the screen. it is connected but i can seem to adjust it to normal color. the picture is blue. do you know how i can get normal color ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ok
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

What kind of converter are you using? Please describe it, post the brand and model, or post a link to it. These are not all the same and many simply do not work, so we need specifics here.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Also, are you getting a picture, but the hue of the picture is blue? Or do you have nothing but a blue screen- no picture?