Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an older Pioneer system using the RO6XE receiver, I

Customer Question

Customer: I have an older Pioneer system using the RO6XE receiver, I am connected with good sound and picture, however the resolution shown is only 750 p and the Apple TV (4th generation) is capable of 1080p, yet the ***** ***** I can get through the receiver is 750p, while it, despite its age should be capable of 1080P. Am i Missing something?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The {pioneer system is only displaying 750p, while i was expecting 1080p.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait, but will only pay if issue is resolved satisfactorily:)
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 11 months ago.

Hello please confirm that you mean 720p and not 750p?

​How is the Apple TV connected to your Pioneer system please?