Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I am having difficulty getting my TV to work. I have DIshTv,

Customer Question

Good morning. I am having difficulty getting my TV to work. I have DIshTv, and I spoke with them last night. I do not have an input button on my remote, and they suggested I contact Panasonic. Where is the input button on the following model Panasonic TV, all numbers/letters listed from top down on back of TV: TCP50X3, MC11180680, 120V 50/60H2, April 2011. You can call me as well,(###) ###-####
Greg Bunch
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please let me know when you see this reply ?

Do you have the TV's original remote ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Look on the remote (TV's remote ) just above viera tools there is a button with an arrow pointing inwards that says INPUT or on the TV's frame left side there is also an INPUT/OK button that could be used .

Press either repeatedly to toggle between the various inputs on the tv

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

What seem to be the problem with the tv anyway ?

You cannot select the dish tv box ?

No sound etc. ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have questions and here is the manual for this tv by the way , just click the link below ;

https://content.abt.com/documents/41311/TCP50X3.PDF

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If you don`t have any more questions for now then please do take the time to rate my answer by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit , this is how I make a living and that rating gets me paid for my time.
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thanks for understanding and happy new year