Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I moved my LED samsung tv from one room to another. Now it

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, I moved my LED samsung tv from one room to another. Now it does not come on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no lights. the remote and manual on and off does not work. nothing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number?
Do you see any lights on the front?
Are you sure it is connected to a working power outlet?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please cancel. I was told that it would cost $15 for answer. now its $38 and a monthly charge. Please CANCEL!!!
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

No, it is not 38, and it is a one time fee. There is no requirement for any monthly subscription, though it is available as an option.

Your fee for this question is 28, which is based on the level of detail and urgency that you opted for when posting your question.

You've already been charged the full amount upon corresponding with me. I have no ability to cancel or refund anything.

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services.

To help you, please reply to the above requested details.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
tHANKS BUT I HAVE REQUESTED A REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL. THERE WAS NO ONE TIME OPTION, ONLY TRIAL AND MONTHLY SERVICE. SORRY BUT THATS NOT WHAT I WAS PAYIMG FOR
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

The option is there, and can be easily changed at any time even if you missed it before.