Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

1. The antenna works fine; 2. cable we have to put the cable

Customer Question

1. The antenna works fine; 2. For campground cable we have to put the cable through the drivers window and then connect it directly to the TV ; 3. The satellite connection has never worked; 4. Direct TV has never worked. We bought this new rig in April and it has been back into Camping World after every trip. Neither my husband not I have any electronic knowledge. Other RVers have tried to help, but they can't figure out what is going on. Any suggestions? We live in the Phoenix area and will happily pay to get this resolved. Thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

can you tell me more about the specific problem?
What is the make/model of the tv? What type of system are you using with it currently?