Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My panasonic is also giving me the 10 blink scenario. It is

Customer Question

My panasonic is also giving me the 10 blink scenario. It is a model TC-P46C2. Where is the ss board located so that I can try disconnecting it?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What else would you recommend trying so I can get my television going again?
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 1 year ago.

Well, you actually should do a little more troubleshooting than just replacing the SN board. You should check the power supply board to see if it's producing the 15 Volts DC that supplies the SN and SS boards, then see if the A board is taking that 15 Volts and creating the 9, 5, 3.3 volts on the A board along with powering the tuner . Checking the power supply should be easy as it's the one that the power plug goes directly to. Look at the troubleshooting chart showing what can cause the 10 blink code - then look at the location of the boards to get you started. Got a voltmeter?