Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Aric. ***** ***** here. I just bought a used sense 55 inch

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Aric. ***** ***** here. I just bought a used hisense 55 inch 55k610gw. I cannot get it to receive off-air broadcasts; also unable to change channels.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have an external (outdoor) antenna connected to the F-conn on the set. The previous TV was receiving fine. No remote came w/ the Hisense, so I attempt to change channels w/ up/ down buttons on the set. I also bought a universal remote and cannot change channels w/ it either. I am on local channel 2, so I should be seeing their programming.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Hi , my name is Jack

Do you still need help with this ?