Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a panasonic viera that has no picture. We have sound

Customer Question

I have a panasonic viera that has no picture. We have sound and a back light everything else works.
I have disconnected the AC power pressed the on/off on the tv for 10 seconds waited a minute then reconnected, the green light flashes on the front but still no images on the tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no you cannot view anything on the screen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can here that the remote is working /changing channels etc but screen is just slight blue rather than black from the back light

Its very likely to be a bad t-con board with an outside chance of panel failure (screen) the catch 22 is there is no way of checking one from the other but in 90% of cases this is the t-con board do you think you can replace this board yourself?I will provide all the relevant info

Let me know please thank you

Please consider at this point rating what information I have provided so far positively, there will be a rating band with this post of stars, rating positive is the only way I get credited by the site for the help thank you.Please note the question NEVER closes and remains open always so bookmark the page

Regards

Anthony