Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a sense HSLC 10629 HDI we have been renovating and

Customer Question

Customer: Hi i have a Hisense HSLC 10629 HDI we have been renovating and not used it for a while and someone has placed a password ***** the tv for changing the settings do you know how to clear the password?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when the tv is switched on it goes to the blue screen on the remote we press source and choose source select digital tv and still the blue screen. The channel 1 shows across the bottom with the wrong date and time I think we need to do a scan for the channels, when we try to do this it asks us for a password
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: r u in australia?
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, ave you tried inputting any "guess" password?

Can you please click HERE and try this?