Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My box fell off the set today .The box is still on but the

Customer Question

My box fell off the set today .The box is still on but the only thing that I can see on TV is the super joey signal that keep jumping on and off is something disconnected.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Rosa.

If you're seeing the joey logo on the screen, then you are getting signal from the box to the tv.

Reach behind the tv and unplug the hdmi cable from the box, then securely replug it both to back of the tv and the back of the box.

Then unplug power to the joey for 60 seconds to reboot it.

If no change, let me know.

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. . I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.