Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Philips TV and had an inhouse antenna I moved the

Customer Question

I have a Philips TV and had an inhouse antenna I moved the atenna and now I'm not getting any channels please help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Offhand if you moved the antenna and lost your channels the you moved it to an area with no reception- given nothing else changed?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other information that can shed light on why else the TV may not be getting channels- please reply back. (Ex: Did you move any connections, what do you see on your screen, why did you move the antenna, etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

No thank you, ***** *****'t take a phone call right now. If you'd like to continue with me, then please reply back on this page to the info I requested above.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you when the tech can call me?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I can't take a phone call right now. If you'd like to continue with me, then please reply back on this page to the info I requested above.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I'm needing someone to walk me through the reset please.
Tks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aric no need to tech too call me I was able to fix. thanks you