Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Pete: Sri I have been so slow in response. I guess one of my

Customer Question

Pete:
Sri I have been so slow in response. I guess one of my questions is "What Ethernet cable?"
That said, I have done the reset of my router. What options are left? I can't go thru walls into different rooms. I think I have reached the end of the road unless you can make another suggestion. Regards, ***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

If you are having trouble with wireless, and can't run ethernet cables (which is always the best option) directly, your next best option other than wifi would be a powerline adapter (next best): http://amzn.to/1R2m0qp
or ethernet bridge (3rd choice): http://amzn.to/1JOTDUT

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.