Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a DISH system with Hoppers. I need the remote code

Customer Question

I have a DISH system with Hoppers. I need the remote code for will work with my Hitachi 32" LCD HDTV with built-in BD player model #L32BD304 .
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

"IF" there is a DISH code that will operate your Hitachi 32", it will be automatically generated by the DISH software at the link below, however in many cases not all TV's will be supported by a DISH remote. In that case, a fully functional Universal remote- such as a Logitech Harmony would be suggested, as it uses software that supports every make and model of TV, as well as all make and model of Cable/SAT boxes (Best Buy has Harmony remotes starting at $40):

https://www.mydish.com/support/remotecodes

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.