Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a SAMs not tv not the smart tv, in the network

Customer Question

I have a SAMs not tv not the smart tv, in the network settings I need to change it from cable to wireless and the wireless isn't even lit up so I can select it
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV?

Also, if it's not a Smart TV, then there would be no wireless or wired internet options. What exactly are you trying to do on the TV?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the settings I wanted the network connection to be wireless so I can use my Samsung blu Ray smart hub it isn't connecting the MAC address is wrong
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Model Number of the TV?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

What are you asking about here- a TV or a Blu Ray player, please elaborate?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tv, I cannot figure out how to change the MAC address for the player
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

That doesn't make any sense- the TV doesn't change any settings for the player, and you still haven't posted any model numbers. I will opt out and perhaps someone else can assist.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the tv, and of the bluray?