Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I switch on my tv and it says press okay to browse a list of

Customer Question

I switch on my tv and it says press okay to browse a list of recordings and I press okay nothing happens. Or there is a series of pretty photos and it say s press OK to watch TV - same result: OK button does nothing. What is the problem
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

What we need to know is what device is generating that message. In other words change the TV's Input to something else besides Uverse and let me know if that message is still on the screen.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Or, another question to hep solve this- is what remote are you using to try and press OK?