Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I would like my regular TV back. How do I get out of roku?

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

To exit the Roku Input you use the Input button on the LG remote to change back to whatever Input you previously had cable on. This could be any of the Input selections on the TV, depending on how you receive your broadcasts.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

So, for example if you're using a Cable Box connected to the TV with HDMI- to the HDMI 1 port on the TV, you use the Input button to select "HDMI 1"- respectively. If you're using component video cables to the TV you select Component, etc. etc.

Do you know how you receive broadcasts to the TV?

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
We found it. Should have clicked on the antenna-cable to begin with.
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Excellent, and I'm glad to hear that. Just remember your Input button is your navigator between all sources you view on the TV. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.