Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need to find a replacement remote he TV serial number

Customer Question

I need to find a replacement remote for Philips he TV serial number 000436012861
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. The serial number is ***** of any use. We need the model number. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv

2. Do you understand this service is not free AND agree to rate the answer so that I get compensated for my time helping you?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **