Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a Samsung tv with a Yamaha receiver. The sound works

Customer Question

We have a Samsung tv with a Yamaha receiver . The sound works with Netflix but won't work when we are watching cable tv (there is no sound). I unplugged the Comcast box amnd turned it on again with no luck . Any suggestions?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me how everything is connected (Cable box to tv, box to yamaha, yamaha to tv, etc)?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I fixed the problem already. Since I didn't even get to the point of getting an answer please don't charge my card Anymore. I understand I paid the $5 but I shouldn't be charged anymore. If this is not the case let me know. Thank you