Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE 42 INCH TOSHIBA T.V. REAR PROJECTION. THEY ONLY MADE

Customer Question

I HAVE 42 INCH TOSHIBA T.V. REAR PROJECTION. THEY ONLY MADE THE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME AROUND 2005. IT HAS DEVELOPED A CONSTANT NOISE WHEN THE COLOR WHEEL COMES ON? I NEED HELP FROM A T.V. REPAIR SHOP DO YOU LIST THEM BY STATES. WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THE PROLEM.-NORM
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi Norm and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Toshiba.

Still, possibly the bearings for the color wheel depending on the actual model number.

Would a link to where you can view a list of independent TV repair shops near you serve your need please?

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

I just saw that it has been quite some time since you have replied but your question is still open. Let me know if I can be of any help.