Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Cable is going digital in jan and i am trying to install

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** --- Cox cable is going digital in jan and i am trying to install their box I can't get the input to recognise hdmi 2 or 4 and roku is on 3 how do i get the input freed up?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2 is named roku and 4 is named dvd i can not acquire 2 or 4 hdmi
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the tv?