Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Sal
, ,i have a sony model kp51ws500 and have a bad

Customer Question

Customer: sal
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: hi steve,i have a sony model kp51ws500 and have a bad flyback,i know this because the power light flashes 8 times after it shuts of ,i have been researching the method for safe removal of the flyback and can only find the procedure on crt models,does the projector version have the same voltage discharge issues
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** expert is offline and I'll assist you.

Please reply back if you wish to continue?

Thanks.