Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Name: ***** ***** I have a DVD-video player (DVD4TSO5) and I

Customer Question

Customer: Name: ***** ***** Murphy I have a DVD-video player (DVD4TSO5) and I am having trouble tying it into my TV It goes thru my XFINITY cable box.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have used it in the past and have had no problem so I am quite sure it is hooked up as required I have a disk in the proper place but cannot bring it up on the TV all stations from 1 up are in use for TV
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Hi , thanks for the request
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please give me the tv`s model number ?