Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

TV power button is blinking but no picture. I called time

Customer Question

TV power button is blinking but no picture. I called time Warner & re booted tv so it's not cable box. Cable box is on. Please call if possible.(###) ###-#### *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?

In addition the light may be blinking and pausing like 4 blinks pause 4 blinks as an example can you let me know how many blinks between pauses please thank you

Anthony

I do not use justanswers phone call facility I consider this not beneficial this is the best format

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
TC-PS4G25 model #. 4 blinks

OK the set may have a power or fan problem can you do any work yourself with the set?perhaps use a meter?let me know so we can move on with it, the way it stands the set is indicating a fault with that code

Let me know please

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I cannot do anything like a meter or any work myself

OK I am sorry about that if you need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com <click will locate a tech in your area

Let me know if I can do anything else or you change your mind

Anthony

A positive rating is appreciated thank you so I receive credit from the site thanks again

Anthony

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Anthony you did a great job answering my question and trouble shooting my Panasonic TV. When parts are installed I will let you know if it's working thank you

Thank You

Please remember though I do not receive any credit from the site until you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thanks again

Anthony