Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

The bottom menu is popping up at the bottom of the TV i

Customer Question

Customer: Hi the bottom menu is popping up at the bottom of the TV i think i accidentally hit something in plug in and play
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the menu keeps popping up like every 8 to 10 sec. would i have to go into settings on the TV by hitting the Menu on the bottom of the TV
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i am good thanks though
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please give me the tv`s model number ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If this is a Samsung then go to the tv and with the buttons directly on it (if any at the front or side) , press the volume button and while the OSD volume bar shows up , press and hold menu for 10 secs and that should be gone .

If not then please do let me have the TV's model number