Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have had my LG smart TV since 2012 the model number is

Customer Question

I have had my LG smart TV since 2012 the model number is ***** and Serial number is ***** and I did have internet but recently I have lost the internet on my TV, I have contacted my internet provider and had no success and was advised by my internet provider to contact LG so here I am, I haven't had TV internet for three to four weeks now and I'm getting very annoyed with the lack of support.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Have you tried to run network setup in TV menu to establish fresh connection to router?

Thanks.