Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a samsung 42" pn42c4501d what is the ohms value of

Customer Question

i have a samsung 42" pn42c4501d what is the ohms value of the logic module pins on the plugin connection specifically the last two pins that have 5.3 volts gong to it
Category: TV
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What exactly is the TV doing that has you testing pin voltage?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i have a good power supply , i plugged tv in with a bad logic board that does not supply the 3.0 volts to the vs pin on the connector, and the electronics turn on , but no power at va pin and vs pin, take a power source of 3.0 volts and connect to vs pin and power supply relays click on and off, when i got this power supply the first time and applied 3.0 volts to vs pin on connector the power supply worked and i had power at the va and vs , .55volt to logic buffer boards but no video, bought a newer logic module and installed it , turned on tv and the new board relays are clicking . it was a goog board , waited about a week got new logic module in that works good and yet the new powers supply fails to work, im frustrated!!!!

I apologize but I need to opt out and open this to all experts as I suspect the fault is on the power supply from what you described but you say it is good. I suggest testing the caps etc on it to be 100% sure even if you hear it clicking on.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
all the caps are flat , some are marked, they look brand new.