Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have the panasonic tv....TC-P55VT60, serial # -

Customer Question

I have the panasonic tv....TC-P55VT60, serial # ***** MK30800167. Manufactured March, 2013. I have wifi in the house, but the TV won't connect....can someone walk me through how to connect to the internet?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Does the tv ever "see" your home network (pulls up your home network name in the list when scanning/searching)?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If you are referring to available wifi.....no. I pull up apps and the selection icons appear and I choose one, and all that happens is the circle goes round and round.
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Okay you need to take a step back then and confirm if the wifi is connected, and connect it if not.

Go into the main menu, under network/wireless, and try to connect from there.

Only then can you go into the apps.