Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 50 inch paasonic tv mf91820505, tc-p50x1 power

Customer Question

Customer: i have a 50 inch paasonic tv mf91820505, tc-p50x1 power light blinks constancely 'but will not go on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: for a while we could pull the plug, then it would start, but not anymore
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

The powerlight will be blinking and pausing can you please let me know how many blinks there are between pauses like 4 blinks pause 4 blinks as an example?

Anthony

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it just keeps blinking, it doesn t stop

OK at this point can you see the greyed out rating bar with this post please?it should be at the top of the page

Anthony