Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Pioneer VSX-530-k that has been working just fine

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Pioneer VSX-530-k that has been working just fine for the past few days, and now it will not play sound through my bluetooth, TV, or the tuner any suggestions on to why that is? the speakers are correctly hooked up, and are all set through a module, is it possible something within the module has shorted and needs resetting?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That is truly about it, was working just fine last night, and this morning no sound is coming out of the speakers on any impute
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

Have you tried disconnecting the receiver from power for several minutes and then plugging it back in as an attempt at a reset?

Also have you attempted a full "Reset of the Main Unit" per the operating manual?

Please also tell me how long you've owned the receiver for.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its working now
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

So the sound is working as it should? That's great news! Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is, am i now part of a subscription? And if so how can I cancel it?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician.