Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I need the instruction booklet 32" sharp t.v. model-32d47ua,

Customer Question

I need the instruction booklet for my 32" sharp t.v. model-32d47ua, serial #009877638.
Con you mail me one"
Jerry Schleicher
23 Crown Place
Richardson, Tx. 75080
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

We cannot ship or send you anything directly- this is an online format. That being said however, I can post a link to your TV's manual, which you can then download, save or print off as needed:

http://www.brandsmartusa.com/pdfs/manuals/20096648.pdf

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.