Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Is the samsung HTH6550WM compatible with series 5 LA37B530?

Customer Question

is the samsung HTH6550WM compatible with series 5 LA37B530?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Samsung HTH6550WM is fully compatible with Samsung series 5 LA37B530 TV as sound system HDMI out will be plugged into HDMI input of TV to get picture on TV and sound through its own speakers. Run an optical cable or regular audio cable from Audio Out jacks on TV and Audio In jacks on sound system to get TV program sound from sound system speakers. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You reply was correct. Thank you but I am unable to sync me Samsun 4 phone with the TV, can you advise?
Regards,
Alan
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

I'm afraid this Samsung TV doesn't have smart capability for internet or Bluetooth connectivity to sync with Samsung 4 or any smart phone. However, there are few devices available such as Roku box or Chrome stick that can make it smart TV and sync the phone to TV. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
Regards,
Shahid.