Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Name is ***** *****. Trying to connect my VIZIO ultra hd

Customer Question

Customer: Name is ***** *****. Trying to connect my VIZIO ultra hd smart tv to my network. don't think i am doing anything wrong
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I choose my router from the list of available networks, type in the passcode, it recognizes the signal but I cannot access any apps or internet
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i guess
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

What is the full model number off of the back of the Vizio?

After running the connection test, have you tried pressing the "V" button on the remote to launch the App Platform?