Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a sharp aquos 70LE733U that shows an error code

Customer Question

Hello, I have a sharp aquos 70LE733U that shows an error code (flashing) 2 long and 5 short. I can access the tv by unplugging them holding input, then vol down keys then plugging back in. After this is completed the tv seems to work great unless turned off then I have to repeat the previous.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- What boards you have so far replaced in TV?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
None so far, I have seen where others have replaced multiple boards and was hoping to avoid that.
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

ah OK, 2 long and 5 short blink error code indicates panel 12V problem, main board detects that 12V isn't being sent to t-con board of display panel for some reason.

Please replug the connector (PD) that goes to main board from power supply board and also replug PL and LV connectors between main board and t-con board, this will refresh connections and it might help to resolve the issue.

If it doesn't fix the problem then either t-con or main board of TV will be replaced. Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.