Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

The power turns on, but only the "V" logo appears on the

Customer Question

The power turns on, but only the "V" logo appears on the screen, no picture.
Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority.

This indicates a failure on the Main board that will require replacing parts inside the tv. You can try unplugging the tv POWER cord for 5 minutes which sometimes clears one time glitches. But if the issue continues, the parts inside the tv will have to be replaced. If that is something you want to attempt then reply back here and I can assist you further. If you are unable or unwilling to perform any of these procedures then a repair shop should be consulted, which I can help with also.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Regardless of what you decide to do next, please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,