Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I purchased a,43 m43c1 going through the menu's. I can't

Customer Question

I purchased a,43 m43c1 going through the menu's. I can't seem to find the timer right for the tv to do off in the morning does this model have this feature
Thank you
Tammy hansen
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi Tammy and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please describe what steps taken when attempting to set the TIMER to turn off the TV automatically.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want to be able to set the timer,so the tv will go off in the morning. My LG tv had this feature so I would use it as my alarm clock. Any assistance would be greatly appreciate
Thank you
Tammy
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi again Tammy,

This Vizio model has only a SLEEP TIMER; i.e. it will power itself OFF after the minutes it has been set to has elapsed. Should this serve your purpose, please click HERE.

It has no other feature/function that can serve as an alarm clock.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, it would appear to be a design / feature limitation; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.