Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My name is ***** ***** my tv won't turn cause of a fuse

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** my tv won't turn cause of a fuse that's blown in side my tv and I was wondering how can I get it to turn back on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Every time I turn it on there will be no picture and when I try to turn it off it won't turn off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sorry I didn't know I had to pay can I cancel my request
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

What fuse is blown?

What is the model number off of the back of the TV?