Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

1
, I have an ln52a650a1fxza and i have sound with no

Customer Question

Customer: 1
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have an ln52a650a1fxza and i have sound with no picture. I took the back off and it looks like the backlight is on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes a bit eating now
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The screen has a gray look and if you touch if it get light spots from the backlight
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority.

Since you have sound and backlights, the first suspect is the Tcon board. Check the numbers on your board before you purchase:

CLICK HERE FOR TCON BOARDS

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Regardless of what you decide to do next, please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got a new tcon board but still have the same exact problem.
What should I look at now?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Main board(board with the video input jacks)