Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I get regular colors rather than tinges of pink?

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

What do you have connected to the TV and using what type of cabling please (for example cable box using 5 color coded RCA cables, or SAT box using HDMI, etc.)?

Additionally what's the full model number off of the back of the set?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Att cable box. E43 C2
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Can you please elaborate what type of cables are being used as asked above? The reason being is the cables are usually the cause of the problem- it's not within normal operation of the TV to give a pink tinge to the color. Please reply.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
HDMI. DVDs player. Vhs player. . I thought I unplugged from my old tv and plugged into new tv! I do have a lose cable . Does it go n the dvt/tv plug?
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry you're posting lots of equipment, but no specifics on any one piece, so it's really hard to give a specific answer. I'm going to opt out and allow someone else to step in.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
As you did not solve my problem I expect this contact will be only the initial $5. Thanks for trying!
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Do you still need help with this? Also I need the model of the devices connected and if all of them show this problem or not, as well as how each is connected.