Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I get regular colors rather than tinges of pink?

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

What do you have connected to the TV and using what type of cabling please (for example cable box using 5 color coded RCA cables, or SAT box using HDMI, etc.)?

Additionally what's the full model number off of the back of the set?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Att cable box. E43 C2
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Can you please elaborate what type of cables are being used as asked above? The reason being is the cables are usually the cause of the problem- it's not within normal operation of the TV to give a pink tinge to the color. Please reply.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HDMI. DVDs player. Vhs player. . I thought I unplugged from my old tv and plugged into new tv! I do have a lose cable . Does it go n the dvt/tv plug?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry you're posting lots of equipment, but no specifics on any one piece, so it's really hard to give a specific answer. I'm going to opt out and allow someone else to step in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As you did not solve my problem I expect this contact will be only the initial $5. Thanks for trying!
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Do you still need help with this? Also I need the model of the devices connected and if all of them show this problem or not, as well as how each is connected.