Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Lg 43Lf5400 -won't hook up to soundbar

Customer Question

Lg 43Lf5400 -won't hook up to soundbar
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV?
Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DVD/VCR combo and cable box
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info, you can connect soundbar to cable box Audio Out jacks (if cable box has such jacks) to get sound output of channel while watching it on TV.

If soundbar has more than one input the can connect other input to Audio Out of DVD-VCR Combo to get its sound while picture appears on TV, all it needs to change the input of soundbar with its remote.

Since I do not have model number info of your soundbar so above suggestion depends if your soundbar has two audio inputs and cable box has audio out jacks at rear as mostly it has. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this problem?

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.