Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We ran the setup thru to where it says congratulations

Customer Question

we ran the setup thru to where it says congratulations you're all setup. we hit enter to watch and a message appeared ' Fedora release 10 (Canbridge)Kernel 2.6 27.5-117.fc10.1586 on an an i686 (tty1) Dasher: log in:
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, What device is it you're referring to here? We can't see if this is a TV, what make and model, etc.?

The message itself does not mean anything until we know what device it's appearing on.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Insignia 19" LED TV Model NS-19D220NA16
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Okay taking a look.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Okay, that is not a Smart TV, so not sure what you're setting up on it- can you elaborate please?

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

No thank you, ***** *****'t take a phone call right now. If you'd like to continue with me, then please reply back on this page to the info I requested above.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I simply need to know WHAT you are trying to set up to the TV exactly (Cable Box, Roku Box, etc.) and exactly what steps you performed to get to that message.