Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I need a replacement of the electrical cord to hook my tv to

Customer Question

I need a replacement of the electrical cord to hook my tv to the outlet on the wall lost during transfer from Nevada to florida Samsung tv 48 inch model no.HLT5687SX/XAA serial no. AH 5V3CKP601467Y version REO1 thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority.

I have researched your model number and parts list to find the correct power cord and it is available for purchase at the link below:

CLICK HERE TO BUY POWER CORD

Please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Thank you,