Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

47LG50 TV Flashing message on screen "This function not

Customer Question

47LG50 TV Flashing message on screen "This function not available now."
LG remote not functioning but cable TV remote works.When you turn TV off the TV will come back on on it's own, no picture but the flashing message.Pulling the plug from wall socket the TV will continue to display the "function message" , I had to disconnect the plug on the back of the TV to actually disconnect and shut down TV screen.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

The firmware has gone bad what you need to do is try a reset to factory default in the settings menu may also be called shipping reset if that does not work the because there is no upgrade for the set the mainboard will need to be replaced I can help you with that, let me know if you have any success with the reset

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony