Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have the same problem

Customer Question

I have the same problem
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tv won't turn on. Light is green on front of tv. I just replaced the power supply board
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):

• • determine the presence and consistency of the secondary voltages of the new power supply;
  • • consider a repair kit for known common issue with this particular model (even if just to eliminate it as a suspect). Please click HERE.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is this chip located?
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

In most variants of this model, it would be at the main board/module N7EJ (1AA4B10N22900_A) location IC5750.

Alternatively, there are shops accepting repairs of these boards. Please click HERE.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm here to avoid taking it to a shop
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

I understand and the above was just an option where to send in the main board for diagnosis/repairs (not the entire unit).