Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Viore model #LC32HV56A and need to connect it to a

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Viore model #LC32HV56A and need to connect it to a LG Sound bar Model # ***** There is no optical cable connector on the Viore TV but there is an optical cable connector on my Time Warner Samsung Cable box that is connected to the Viore TV
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what more do you need?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: y
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you only want to use the soundbar for cable tv stations, then you can use optical from the cable box directly to the soundbar.

If you want to use multiple devices with the soundbar, then you'd need a way to connect to the tv.

Does your tv have a port on the back that says "digital audio out" that is either black or orange, and is a round coax port?