Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Whenever I hook my gaming console to the tv the screen is

Customer Question

Customer: Whenever I hook my gaming console to the tv the screen is blurry with lines. I can barely see it. It used to work but now it doesn't. I have Direct Tv on it and it works just fine. I have an old Toshiba Projection TV
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have tried the video cords and the 5 plug HDTv plugs
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me what console you're using, and what input/cables you're using (composite, component, hdmi, etc)?