Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a Samsung LED V, Series 6: 6000 6050. past week or

Customer Question

We have a Samsung LED V, Series 6: 6000 6050.
For the past week or so it has been impossible to connect to the Internet. We only can get error messages, such as "Network Interference Occurred. Please try again later."
We have called your tech support several times. They are USELESS.
If necessary I will pay to get this repaired, but WE MUST HAVE A REPAIR PERSON HERE IN PERSON. Once you have him or her here lined up, have him or her call m at(###) ###-#### But I will not waste my time with any more "Try this, try that, have you tried this other" technicians. I want someone who really knows how this machine works and how to fix it,
Richard Hornby
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Richard, this is an online based support service, though we could talk by phone if you prefer.

This is not a service that provides on site techs, and the typical tv tech wouldn't be appropriate for this situation as it is network related anyway. I can help you here, if you wish to continue.