Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Lost remote screen TV, need phone # to call to ask about

Customer Question

Lost remote for big screen TV, need phone # ***** call to ask about replacing it....lost manuel & not sure what remote to call for.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Do not text....sorry.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the LG TV

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where do I find the model number? That's why I needed the phone number....to see what I needed & where to find it, but it's fine if you can tell me.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

In most models, there would be a name plate at the back panel where the model number is ***** If able, can you please carefully check?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't check now....sometime tomorrow possibly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are the monthly charges dropped?
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Yes please; tomorrow or when able.

On the "...monthly charges dropped..."/billings & payments, contact Customer Support.