Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Lost remote screen TV, need phone # to call to ask about

Customer Question

Lost remote for big screen TV, need phone # ***** call to ask about replacing it....lost manuel & not sure what remote to call for.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I Do not text....sorry.
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the LG TV

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Where do I find the model number? That's why I needed the phone number....to see what I needed & where to find it, but it's fine if you can tell me.
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

In most models, there would be a name plate at the back panel where the model number is ***** If able, can you please carefully check?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can't check now....sometime tomorrow possibly.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are the monthly charges dropped?
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Yes please; tomorrow or when able.

On the "...monthly charges dropped..."/billings & payments, contact Customer Support.