Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I've got a Samsung le46b650 TV that's just started to

Customer Question

Hi I've got a Samsung le46b650 TV that's just started to flicker. I've read about a simple snipping of a jumper on the board but all of them seem different to mine so I'm not sure what to do. Board number is ***** Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?

- Does the flicker stop after some time/ TV warms up?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model is LE46B650T2PI've had the TV for 5 years with no problems at all.The problem seems to go away after its been turned off then comes back slowly. First in intervals of about 20 seconds then progressively gets worse till its happening constantly.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info, jumper snip solution is for different power board (BN44-00341B) and TV model (for example; LN46C610N1) but your TV has different power board and it seems bad/ failing capacitors issue on power board. Please replace bad capacitors or entire power supply board in TV which will help to resolve the issue, search/ google the power board part number to get price info to order it. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with it?

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Question got closed and self refunded!