Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Starts with full screen of blurry vertical lines and no

Customer Question

starts with full screen of blurry vertical lines and no image and takes about 15 minutes before the picture comes on, tho behind the lines at the top can see a brief glimpse that the picture is fine. sound comes on immediately. 36 or 40" screen 4 years old.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control are the lines OVER the menu?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, menu unable to be seen. The lines are really like a blurry page with vertical lines running down it. Just an inch at the top sometimes visible.

So the menu cant be seen , it does sound like a bad t-con board do you think you can replace this board yourself?

I will provide all the necessary info for you to do that

If you are not comfortable with that you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony