Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Just little rain today and now 2 of my TV are not able to

Customer Question

Customer: hey ***** ***** . Just little rain today and now 2 of my TV are not able to show anything on the screen - one is shut of automaticly after 5 sec
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I turn the TV on - the led indicator stay on for 30 sec then is shut off.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: suere sure what is the guarantee it will work ?!?!
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

To address your first question - it is not possible go guarantee a "fix" for every situation. I'll troublehsoot and diagnose the problem, and hopefully fix it as well, but some things can't be resolved via a chat. It is possible parts, labor, or other further investment will be required. I would still expect to be credited for my time helping you here, which is coming at a cost of about $100 less than you'd spend to have a tech come out.

If you wish to proceed with this in mind, please reply back with the complete make/model of the tv.